Clicking any of the download links means you have accepted the terms of the End User License Agreement.
|File size: ||1,136 K |
|Download Time Estimate: ||2 minutes @ 56K modem |
|Version: ||9,0,45,0 |
|Browser: ||Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, and Opera |
|Date Posted: ||4/12/2007 |
|Language: ||English |
- Installation of Adobe Flash Player may require administrative access to your PC, which is normally provided by your IT department. For the installation to succeed, you may be asked to close all open browser windows during the installation.
- Click the Download Now button. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the Installer.
- Save the Installer to your desktop, and wait for it to download completely.
- An Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it.
- You may be prompted to close open browser windows to continue with the installation.
- You can verify the version you have installed by visiting the About Flash page.
If you have installation questions or need help troubleshooting Adobe Flash Player, go to our Support Center.
Get answers about Adobe Flash Player licensing, content development for Adobe Flash Player, and more in our list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
For more information on Adobe Flash Player and privacy, please visit the Flash Player Privacy & Security Center.